Monday, December 20, 2010

No Tartar Sauce

Okay people, I am home for Christmas, and I just cooked myself up some delicious fish. I wanted to enjoy it with some tartar sauce--something I thought would be standard fare in any refrigerator. I always love coming home because of the amount of food constantly available at the house. But,

Turns out at my house we have
* more than five bottles of fresh salsa bottles written entirely in Spanish,
* a couple bottles of Italian sauces written exclusively in Italian,
* a jar of capers (which admittedly I snacked on during my hunt),
* a couple jars of green olives,
* three bottles of horseradish sauce,
* a couple containers of lime and lemon juice, among other "normal" condiments.

No Tartar sauce.

What is this, the end of days?

No comments:

Post a Comment