Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Belatedy

Umm. So I definitely have not posted in awhile. I'd like to say that the last couple weeks have been really busy, but the truth is that they've just been extremely fun. I haven't had any desire to post because I've had way better things to do. Like... well I shouldn't get into it. Pictures to follow.

But because this post is lame, I created a new word: belatedy. It's a noun describing the state I am in when writing this post so late.

Also can we please just talk about mornings after crazy crazy nights? As a mormon, how am I able to garner sympathy for the head and stomach aches that ensue after a night of (clean) partying? I can not, in good conscience, blame it on a hangover; people will get the wrong idea. But if I just say I stayed up late last night, people don't feel any special credit is due. I need to come up with a word for this feeling. You know what I'm talking about.

I'm feeling it right now. And the only thing so far to make me feel better is drinking Citracel and eating peanut butter on crackers for breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment