Monday, March 15, 2010

Oh Danny Boy

Most people have bad things to say about their ex-boyfriends/girlfriends. For Daniel, I tried and tried and tried to think of something bad. I got nothing.



Daniel's a first-year law student at the top of his class at Arizona State. We met when I was a first-year law student at BYU and he was applying to schools. Same ward. His minor was my undergrad major. His political ideals matched my dads. We're both Texans. We're both outspoken. He's close to--or one of my--or I hope he doesn't read this blog and think I'm sappy or lame for saying this because I'm supposed to be unemotional --maybe my best guy friend. Just super chill. A great influence. All around great guy.

This is Daniel seducing a goat, the day after my birthday (2008); the day before we got together...officially?



He's in town this week for spring break. If this were Facebook, I would "like" this.

1 comment:

  1. It's so good that you're still friends with an ex. One of my best guy friends (I have two) is also an ex, and we're going strong for 6 years now. It's nice to have someone that knows you very well, has important memories with you, and truly cares about you. It's really a different type of friendship, it's closer and stronger. Keep him around!

    ReplyDelete