Sunday, January 3, 2010

Two Down, 363 to go

I have always been extremely goal oriented. At the beginning of each new year I usually concoct fifteen goals that fit neatly into four little categories, all bent at improving who I am. I never reach them all. This year, though, I only made one goal. So far, I've almost already broken that one.

That goal is to kiss no more than two boys this year.

The goal really is to only kiss people who I could see myself marrying but I have to quantify it or else my lawyer brain will find some justification why I "might eventually" feel like I want to marry some boy.

I held out strong today even though it was extremely difficult. I will feel like such a winner if this goal is kept.

4 comments:

  1. I don't think I like that goal very much. Actually, I might like it if I was your future husband... and I guess that's the point.

    -c

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are hiliarious!! Im rooting for you! Shoot I should have a goal to see how many guys I can kiss, its been almost a year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Calvin- That's the idea. You know where I live.

    Julie- Come down here and I'll pawn all my tempters off on you...except Calvin, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew the Mormon Bachelor boys had to be from Provo!!

    Sara- I am on my way, and you can keep Calvin :)

    ReplyDelete