Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Grades

I will be so happy for the day that my performance and success in life is results based and not grades based. When I write appellate briefs, I want the outcome to be my client winning the appeal, not receiving an A- in drafting. When I become a mother, I want my teaching techniques to my children translate into well-mannered and educated offspring, not a B+ in Child Development.

But until that day, it's nice to see straight As on my transcript from last semester, if only for a small while.

3 comments:

  1. ...??? Grades are out?? How do I see them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was referring to the grades I got from the undergraduate classes I took last semester, which explains why I'll only have straight As for a little while. Once law school grades come out, it'll no doubt take a dive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, sad. But not that sad, as no one gets straight As in law school (just like no one gets lower than a B-)

    ReplyDelete