Sunday, July 26, 2009

Fun of mountainous proportions

Sundance got a double dose of Sara recently. My good buds Will and Dan wanted to get together and take dates up to Sundance's outdoor movie nights. Without too much discretion or thought, I said yes. I took Carruth.




Will took Steph.



Dan? Well...


He took some chick that I had never met, and whom I will probably never meet again, knowing him. I don't remember her name. Soak up her image, folks. This will probably be her one and only cameo on my blog.



Well, it ended up being the wrong night. There was no movie. no people. no lights. nothing. So we just laid on blankets, freezing, talking about conspiracies and the inhabitants on other planets. Carruth and I left early because we only took three blankets and apparently up in the mountains you have to have an entire Bed Bath and Beyond store in order to stay warm.



[REDACTED]

No comments:

Post a Comment