Thursday, July 9, 2009

Love me Long Time


I have not posted in awhile. Things are changing. I just finished my internship in Texas where I worked for the State Attorney General catching all the bag guys trying to screw Texas consumers. Don't mess with Texas.

Now, I'm working for BYU's office of general counsel making sure that we have all our ducks in order. Lots of fun.



Coolest news by far, however, is this little friend I've picked up on the way. He's not too little. He's 6' 4''. I love the tall ones. We have fun. We laugh a lot. We travel. We stay up late. We wake up early. We stare at each other. We read books and talk for hours about politics. We've known each other a few short months, but I can tell this is the start of a beautiful friendship.



He's my Rule 19 indispensable party.

2 comments: