Sunday, July 12, 2009

Gone Fishin'




So I thought I was an avid fisher woman...until my friend Will invited me to go fishing yesterday morning and I remembered I haven't gone fishing since high school. I used to go all the time at our ranch in Smiley, Texas, but life has a way of catching up with you and stuff. Well, here are pictures of our wonderful/fruitless excursion placing baited poles in Deer Creek Reservoir and leaving with one less hook, four less weights, and $15 less in Will's pocket after I completed two tasks he dared me to do. I won't tell you what, but I will never do them again. Sick!



Trying to look like I'm trying to fish


This is Will rigging his pole so it looks like he's getting a bite. In reality, the only bite he will get all day is the big one he got at Zupa's for lunch (See below.)



Will's a really good actor, acting like he's about to pull a fish out of the water.



I'm not too impressed.




Will and I went to Zupa's afterward and I almost got him (a vegetarian) to order the turkey spinach and avocado panini. He opted for a grilled cheese, but ended up taking a significant bite (the right hand side) out of my turkey sandwich. This is the first bite of meat he's had since going vegetarian in February. I feel so special that I was the one that got him to do it!!!

Oh by the way...the fam came into town on Friday and we picnicked with Bryce. I'll have to put up pictures later because they're all on Sherrie's computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment