Sunday, July 26, 2009

Girl's Night

I am so blessed with spectacular girl friends. Most of them in Provo are old roommates or wardies. I'm so glad I got to reconnect with Katie after the mission and be her roommate. I look forward to another great semester as little Kate Spade's roommate.



Katie and I had a girl's night last week complete with soothing pedicures, a brief shopping trip, chocolate, and an all-out splurge at Carrabba's. YUM!!!



I hope to spend more time soon with my wonderful girls. I am so glad my best friend Meg and I have still been able to stay friends all these years even though we are so different in so many ways. She is so amazing and helps me through all the problems in my life. The Lord uses her to talk to me, for sure. I'm glad she came to my mission farewell. I am so blessed that we got to be in the MTC at the same time. I'm glad we wrote our entire missions, and I'm glad to live just two blocks away and that she doesn't totally hate me for not spending as much time with her as she deserves. She truly is a wonderful influence in my life.


I thought of Meg this week when we ran into this car...figuratively speaking:



Women talk women. tuesday nights at the flower basket. love it.

2 comments:

  1. I've totally got my cynical face on here. I didn't mean to . . .

    I'm excited to live with you too! Good ole SEP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cynical? No, it just looks like I held you up at gunpoint and told you to smile. Either that, or a python was wrapped around your feet, and you were getting nervous.

    ReplyDelete